12 High Readership Content Ideas
Copyright Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy
1. How To Articles: they include detailed step by step
instructions. Examples: how to publish your e-zine,
how to promote your business, how to attract visitors
to your web site.
2. Tips: they are usually small pieces of information
about the size of a paragraph. Examples: tips on using
a product, tips on doing your taxes.
3. Top Lists: they are a group of tips listed in order,
usually numbered from first to last. Examples: top 7
ways to get to the top of search engines, top 10
ways to market your product.
4. News Articles: they can include news about your
industry or company information. Examples: joint
ventures, new product releases, special events,
5. Interview Articles: they could include interviews
from customers, employees and experts. Examples:
interview an employee that won an award, an expert
related to your industry, a satisfied customer, people
6. Publications: they include information that’s bundled
together to take with the person. Examples: ebooks,
reports, software, auto responder information.
7. Business History Articles: they include information
about your business. Examples: years in business,
goals your business has accomplished, community
affairs, financial information.
8. Product Articles: they include information about
your product or services. Examples: new products,
improvements to existing products, new accessories.
9. Visual Content: they include visual helpers that help
explains, shows or supports an example. Examples:
charts, photos, graphics, graphs.
10. Entertaining Content: they include humorous and
off beat information. Examples: contests; quizzes,
trivia, puzzles, games, cartoons.
11. Excerpts: they include information used from other
resources for different purposes, but can also support
your business. Examples: journal articles, transcripts
of seminars, reprints, speeches, press releases.
12. Technology Content: they are new technologies
you can use to present your content. Examples: audio
clips, streaming video, MP3 files.
About the Author:
“I Was A Washed Up Restaurant Worker
Desperately Searching For A Way To Save My
Family When I Discovered The Internet And
Affiliate Marketing… 24 Months Later I Finally
Cracked The Code And Started Earning Over
$10,000.00 Per Month… Now The Same
System That Saved Me Is Available To You!”
Quote of the Day:
“We learn by doing.” — Aristotle
Thank you for being a valued subscriber !
Check Out Today’s Featured ClickBank Product
Check out Today’s Free eBook or Video
Check Out Today’s Featured Home Business System
I will Fill Your Downline with PAID Members
(Click Link Again for More Choices)