ID thieves can use your stolen information to:
- Open credit card accounts – the most frequent abuse.
- Open phone and utilities accounts.
- Get a bank loan or checking account.
- File a tax return to get a refund.
- Buy a car or other credit approved items.
- Claim benefits.
- Work with children.
- Receive medical treatments and medications under your identity.
- Receive traffic citations, warrants, and even be arrested under your identity.
Get the details on my website:
Independent Agent Safe ID Trust