- You receive bills from accounts you didn’t open.
- You see unauthorized charges on your accounts — credit card, phone, bank, etc.
- Collection agencies are calling you about debts you’re unaware of.
- You are missing checks from your checkbook.
- Bills and statements are not arriving in the mail at the expected time.
- Your credit report has unknown entries — accounts, addresses, employment history, etc.
- You get turned down for a loan or job based on false entries in your credit report.
- You receive credit cards you didn’t apply for.
- Your social security earnings and benefit statement shows you made more than you expected for one or more years.
- The IRS contacts you about income you have not reported.
- Debt collectors are contacting you about debts that you are unaware of.
- Replacement credit card is not received before your current card expires.
Get the details on my website:
Independent Agent Safe ID Trust