The Affiliate Tools include:
- Your AFFILIATE LINK – you use this as the “TARGET URL” in ads
- Make TinyURL – paste any URL into the input box and click the button to launch the external cloaking program TinyURL
- Update Affiliate URL – Paste your TinyURL conversion of your Affiliate ID to propagate that conversion into your banners and ad copy.
- Send an Email to your Subscribers – send these manually over a period of days, or enter them as followup messages in an autoresponder
- Tweets and Facebook ads
- One or more SPLASH PAGES – fast-loading banners coded with your affiliate ID used on safelists and traffic exchanges
- Custom Splash Pages – append the sitename to your splash page for tracking
- Personal Splash Pages – contains your picture and testimonial from your profile
- Email Copy – generally subject lines, ad body, and your affiliate id are defined for you. Copy and paste into credit mailer ads, system mailers, and SOLO ADS.
- BANNERS – the most common graphical ad – 468×60 pixels – displayed both on the site and in the headers of web pages displayed when a prospect clicks a “credit link”
- BUTTONS – square graphic ads 125×125 pixels that are typically displayed only on the site you are promoting on
- LOGIN ADS – large graphic ads 600×300 pixels that are displayed after the member logs on
- Other Graphics – various sizes used on web pages, blogs, and sales pages. ONLY THE 3 GRAPHIC ADS ABOVE SHOULD BE USED ON SAFELISTS AND TRAFFIC EXCHANGE
- Email & Forum Signatures, Text Links, & Top Sponsor Ads – notice to use promo code newmember
- Super Secret Promo Code – use in your promos – promo code secret
- Popups – Exit Pop Up Code, Pop Under Code
- Viral Website Integration – Copy and paste this code into the body of your websites. When visitors try to
leave they will see a “GreyBox” popup that will show your referral page.
- Members signed up from your referral url – Your referral list
Brought to You by Your Sponsor:
Not a Member of Commissions Unleashed Yet?