First you need to understand the various ad types to get the full impact and meaning.
There are ONSITE ADS that only the members of Commissions Unleashed can view when they log in. These include:
- Login Ads – as it implies, shown after the OTO and Special Offers. 600×300 Banner that directs to the target URL
- Full Page Login Ads – an ad that displays after the Login ad
- Featured Ads –
- Headline Ads – a Text ad that appears at the top of the Members Area (Start Here)
- AdsPlus Ads – a text ad and banner positioned underneath the Headline Ads
- Block Ads – Accessed through the View Block Ads button in the EARN section of the NAV menu
- Button Ads – Positioned in various places throughout the site, but mostly on the left margin beneath the NAV menu
- Billboards – Accessed through the View Billboard Ads button in the EARN section of the NAV menu
- Premium Ads –
- SuperBox Ads –
- Spotlight Ads – accessed through the View Spotlight Ads button on the NAV menu
- Some Banner Ads – positioned at various locations throughout the site.
- Member Solo Ads – rather than reviewing emails, members can view the unopened Solo ads at View Member Solos button
There are SENT ADS that have an email ad body sent to the mail inbox of the member.
When they click the credit link, the first thing that happens is a header is displayed that may contain Banner Ads, Hot Links, or Traffic Links.
Additionally, by clicking in certain places in that header, they reader can be directed to Cash Traffic Machine, using YOUR affiliate ID so that if they join using that link, YOU get the referral credit!
Sent Ads may also be viewed from within the site, but once viewed you cannot get credit for viewing the ad and earning points in both places.
The ad types that are SENT Ads are:
- Member SOLO Ads – sent to the CONTACT email ID of all members
- PTC Solo Ads – Paid to Click HTML ads (planned at this site)
- Admin Ads – sent to the CONTACT email ID of the recipient
- Referral Ads – sent to the CONTACT email ID of the recipient by their upline
- System Mailer – sent to the LIST email ID of the recipients (depends on the number of credits assigned)
- Line Mailer – an ad similar to a Solo ad, except it does not support HTML format – unformatted text only.
- Solo Header Ad – a text ad that appears in the first several lines of the email containing the credit link for a Solo Ad
- Solo Footer Ad – a text ad that appears in the last several lines of the email containing the credit link for a Solo Ad
- Some Banner Ads – displayed in the message header when the credit link is clicked.
- Some Text Ads – displayed in the message header when the credit link is clicked.
Next, but the widest reach and most powerful ads are the SUPERNETWORK Ads. These ads go to many different sites and tens of thousands of members. DEFINITELY WORTH THE INEXPENSIVE FEE (when compared to commercial Solo Ads).
Commissions Unleashed has the following SUPERNETWORK Ad Networks:
- Extreme Quality Solos – Sent to 92 Sites. Total Combined Membership of 64,869 Members (future)
- Top Apex Solos – Sent to 42 Sites. Total Combined Membership of 48,732 Members
- Global Viral Solos – Sent to 21 Sites – Total combined Membership 24,445 Members
- This topic could be a complete drip campaign series in itself. Check out the Help topics on the site.
Stay Tuned. Learn More
- There are SO many different ad types on Commissions Unleashed. THIS is one of those “Keepers”
Brought to You by Your Sponsor:
Not a Member of Commissions Unleashed Yet?