The Affiliate Tools include:
- Your AFFILIATE LINK – you use this as the “TARGET URL” in ads
- Send an Email to your Subscribers – send these manually over a period of days, or enter them as followup messages in an autoresponder
- Tweets and Facebook ads
- Tell a Friend – this is a really neat little mailer to invite someone to join. You just fill in the From:, Your Email Address:, and Email Address to Send To: then click SEND
- One or more SPLASH PAGES – fast-loading banners coded with your affiliate ID used on safelists and traffic exchanges
- Ad Copy – generally subject lines, ad body, and your affiliate id are defined for you. Copy and paste into credit mailer ads, system mailers, and SOLO ADS.
- BANNERS – the most common graphical ad – 468×60 pixels – displayed both on the site and in the headers of web pages displayed when a prospect clicks a “credit link”
- BUTTONS – square graphic ads 125×125 pixels that are typically displayed only on the site you are promoting on
- LOGIN ADS – large graphic ads 600×300 pixels that are displayed after the member logs on
- Other Graphics – various sizes used on web pages, blogs, and sales pages. ONLY THE 3 GRAPHIC ADS ABOVE SHOULD BE USED ON SAFELISTS AND TRAFFIC EXCHANGEsgsgdBrought to You by Your Sponsor:
Not a Member of Paid Viral Mailer Yet?